Marketing is an Art. So is online marketing. We focus on online marketing education, training and consulting service to expand your market, grow your business and increase your profit.
The new iPhone is just worse? iPhone 7?
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
-
What a great video about iPhone 7?
I would like to share this one with everyone here. Check it out below:
So, do you want to upgrade to iPhone 7? Let me know what you think!
Step 2.1 Getting keyword ideas Brainstorm for your ideal customer’s search terms Before getting any data on volume or competition, you’re going to want to think of every possible way your topic might be searched for. At the risk of starting out like a dense sociology textbook from the ’70s, I’ll work through this with examples. In fact, I’ll kill two birds with one stone and do the keyword research for this very post and guide you through how I did it. Write what the post is about. This post is about keyword research. That’ll be my first (or ‘seed’) keyword. Put it in the sheet. Get more specific. It’s not about the history of keyword research, or keyword research for eCommerce on-page SEO, it’s about the keyword research process. Put that in the sheet. Google it. At the bottom on the page, you’ll see Google’s suggestions. They’re fine, but not the last word on the best alternatives. Note: the reason we can already see the volume and sugges...
Recently I came across an article from great SEO writer BENJAMIN BRANDALL about keyword research, and I think it is absolutely awesome. The No.1 lesson I learned is "template it", you know what I mean. So I simplify his process to 3 steps and here it is: Step 1: Set up a spreadsheet template-- Very Important The first thing you’re going to have to do is set up a template in Google Sheets that you can use every time you run the keyword research process. First, sign in to Google Sheets and create a blank spreadsheet. Name it, then fill the headers in to match my example, like this: To make sure that you don’t treat your header as data when sorting your results, you should freeze the top row. Now you’ve got your spreadsheet, make sure you keep the link handy so you can create a powerful recurring process document later on using this guide. Whenever you research a fresh keyword, open up the link, create a copy of the template and name it the subject of...
Google+ and Google Pages have been out there for a long time. They are really great place to market your products and they are supported by big Google. Even better, they are all free. So I decide to give it a test drive. And believe me, if I can can do it, any of you can do it. All we need is just to follow this simple and clear video on you tube. So now what do you think? Easy enough?
Comments
Post a Comment