3-Step Keyword Research. Step 2.1 Getting keywords ideas by googling and use list of synonyms
Step 2.1 Getting keyword ideas Brainstorm for your ideal customer’s search terms Before getting any data on volume or competition, you’re going to want to think of every possible way your topic might be searched for. At the risk of starting out like a dense sociology textbook from the ’70s, I’ll work through this with examples. In fact, I’ll kill two birds with one stone and do the keyword research for this very post and guide you through how I did it. Write what the post is about. This post is about keyword research. That’ll be my first (or ‘seed’) keyword. Put it in the sheet. Get more specific. It’s not about the history of keyword research, or keyword research for eCommerce on-page SEO, it’s about the keyword research process. Put that in the sheet. Google it. At the bottom on the page, you’ll see Google’s suggestions. They’re fine, but not the last word on the best alternatives. Note: the reason we can already see the volume and sugges...
Comments
Post a Comment